A Deep Dive into Debloating - Part 3
How to restore your gut and debloat today
Now that you have all this knowledge on gut health and debloating at your fingertips, what now? What is the next step?
As you know by now, your gut is basically your second brain because it works closely with your actual brain in strengthening immunity and ensuring your overall physical and mental health. So, it’s a no-brainer to give your gut the nourishment and support it needs to stay fueled and balanced with the right supplementation.
Now, don’t get us wrong, your body is inherently built to heal itself, but sometimes it needs that extra helping hand to ensure everything is running and flowing smoothly if you know what we mean. ;)
Yes, certain ingredients in supplements like prebiotics and probiotics have become some of the current buzzwords in the wellness community today, for good reason. Research shows that incorporating the right supplementation into your daily routine can ensure you get all the nutrient and dietary requirements needed to help rebalance the gut, improve food breakdown and absorption, and support your overall digestive and mental health.
The Science behind supplementation and gut health
Recent studies on the effectiveness of supplementation confirm that certain strains and the right combination of nutrients (like glutamine, zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamins A, C and E), prebiotics (like oligosaccharides, unsaturated fatty acids, dietary fibres, and polyphenols), probiotics (like Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Bacillaceae/Bacillus subtilis probiotic strains), antimicrobial compounds (like bacteriocin, fengycin, surfactin) and digestive enzymes (like protease, amylase, xylanase) can help to provide significant relief for gas-related GI tract symptoms, including bloating.
Research also suggests that these specific strains or combinations of these ingredients have proven to help balance gut bacteria, improve immunity and mood due to the gut-brain connection, support digestive and GI health and improve the overall quality of life.
At the end of the day, what you put in is what you get out, right? So, listen to your body, trust your gut and give it the stability, nutrition and care it needs with our new Gut Restore + Debloat formula.
What is Gut Restore + Debloat?
Created to provide ease and balance, Gut Restore + Debloat helps to reduce digestive discomfort, relieves abdominal bloating, and assists in healing and restoring the digestive tract.
How? We have packed this new formula full of powerful antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, fibre, prebiotics, probiotics and specific digestive enzymes (DigeZyme™), which provide the building blocks to create a balanced and safe place within you to re-energise, digest and be your best.
Gut Healing Ingredients
Our unique blend of therapeutic herbs and specialised nutraceuticals supports the integrity and healthy functioning of the gut by feeding the good gut bacteria and ensuring speedy digestion and optimal nutrient absorption.
- Fennel Seed is a traditional and popular therapeutic herb used for its potent healing properties to treat many digestive disorders, which include relieving gas, bloating, and indigestion.
- Psyllium Husk is a fantastic source of dietary fiber which keeps our digestive tract healthy by reducing constipation, lowering cholesterol levels, improving blood sugar levels and ultimately supporting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria that is vital in keeping our internal kingdom balanced and flowing smoothly.
- Turmeric is a traditional and excellent therapeutic herb commonly used for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Specific health benefits include promoting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria and reducing uncomfortable GI symptoms, including bloating.
- Ginger is another traditional and therapeutic herb well-known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-ulcer properties that go a long way in helping to reduce nausea, cramps, gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable famous for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and provides essential support for natural detoxification processes in the body.
- DigeZyme™ is a unique blend of specific digestive enzymes that offers much-needed support for the proper digestion of food and better absorption of nutrients. Our stomach, small intestine and pancreas are the manufacturers of most of our digestive enzymes, and sometimes they need an extra helping hand to provide these enzymes in healthy amounts. Therefore, adding an extra dose of digestive enzymes can help support the healthy functioning of the gut and can help reduce unwanted digestive symptoms associated with insufficient and sluggish digestion.
- Inulin is an essential prebiotic that is not digested or absorbed by the digestive system but stays in the bowl to help beneficial bacteria thrive, ultimately improving overall digestive health.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms that help our body digest food, prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, improve mental health and immunity, and reduce symptoms related to digestive issues. Gut Restore + Debloat contains five important probiotic species to help improve your digestive health and keep your internal kingdom protected.
- Glutamine is an essential amino acid that strengthens and protects the walls of the digestive tract, promoting the growth of cells in the intestinal wall, regulating essential proteins, reducing inflammation, and protecting intestinal cells against any stress or threat that may interfere with proper digestion. Glutamine is produced in the body, but usually not in the right amounts, so giving an extra dose is essential for optimum system functioning.
What are the benefits of taking a supplement like Gut Restore + Debloat?
- Soothes digestive pain and reduces discomfort
- Reduces gas and bloating
- Balances your gut microbiome
- Aids and speeds up digestion
- Enhances nutrient absorption
- Contains additional prebiotics and probiotics for overall gut health
- Strengthens immunity
- Ensures balanced system functioning
Wowee, what a deep dive indeed! In this 3 part series on debloating, we have covered what it is, what causes it, and what can be done to get rid of it today!
Girl, if there is anything you need to take away from this intense exploration, it's this:
- Bloating is a very common and uncomfortable condition that just about everyone experiences at some point in life.
- At the end of the day, improving your gut microbiome through healthy lifestyle changes, a balanced diet and proper supplementation goes a long way to ensuring overall health, longevity and fullness of life.
- Our new Gut Restore + Debloat formula is a perfect starting point to help restore your gut and get rid of bloating for good.
- If your gut is healthy, you are healthy!
So, what are you waiting for? Start healing your gut today! You know what to do ;)
*Link to purchase Gut Restore + Debloat here*