Homemade Granola Recipe
What you'll need
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 2 cups mixed nuts (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumkin seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp raw honey (substitute with maple syrup if desired)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
Let's get started
- Preheat oven to 140°C.
- Place all ingredients on a lined baking tray.
- Heat up coconut oil and raw honey then drizzle over the rest if the ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly.
- Bake for 15-20min, turning the mixture halfway. Keep an eye that it doesn't burn.
- Bake until golden.
- Once toasted, let it cool then add 1 tbsp chia seeds and mix. Store in an airtight container, preferably glass.
- Keeps well for up to 2 weeks.
Serve with thick greek yogurt and fresh berries ... Enjoy!Prep & cooking time: 30min
Serving size: 8-10
Recipes by Angela | B.Wellness Nutritionist